For everyday fun
- On Sundays in July and August, we offer you a glass of friendship at around 6.30pm. It’s an opportunity to introduce you to the activities for everyone that may be of interest to you during your stay.
- it can be on the campsite, but also in the surrounding area
- New: download the Vie et Boulogne summer events brochure! Activities for all tastes close to the campsite
- Every Monday in the late afternoon: the bingo brings together whole families for a convivial evening. Surprises, laughter… prizes such as a Jacuzzi session, a bottle of apple juice, tickets to the local parks…
- On Tuesdays, the free boules competition brings together all ages in a friendly atmosphere. At the end of the competition, the winners receive their prizes… Some enter to try and beat “the champions”, others to win their jacuzzi session…
- Wednesday is mussels and French fries. You can take them away with you, or enjoy them on site.
- A themed meal is served on Fridays from July 14th to September 1st: Paëlla, Jambalaya, Jambon mogette…
- The snack bar is open every evening for other meals: pizzas, paninis, hamburgers, salads…
Twice during the season, you can also take part in a day’s fishing, with shellfish tasting at the end of the day. Don’t forget your old sneakers…
Other Activities for all :
- Board games and books are available.
- Petanque (boules available on loan, subject to a deposit), soccer, volleyball – bring your own ball!
- Free table soccer. You buy your ball at the snack bar and play whenever you like.
- An outdoor ping-pong table (rackets are not available on loan). Balls for sale at the snack bar
- Vendée shuffleboard (loan of shuffles) Initiation by Jérémy or Hélène
- There’s also a range of wooden games available once a week.
- An open-air Freetness area accessible at all hours, with respect for nearby residents.
- And, of course, for the little ones: slide, swing, wooden house, sandbox, spring-loaded games, etc.
Finally, we install a bouncy castle for the little ones from May to the end of September.