The campsite is located 30 minutes drive from most major beaches of Vendéennes
The most important family resorts are:
- Brétignolles-sur-Mer with its pretty wild coves and vast beaches protected by the dunes. It is very lively in the summer and holidaymakers enjoy a walk near the Sainte-Véronique Rock.
- Saint Gilles X de Vie with its 3 km of beaches is one of the most lively whatever the season. We enjoy walking on the embankment with its many restaurants and ice cream parlors.
- Saint Jean De Monts on 8km, with its gentle slope and gentle waves and its many help stations, make it a beach very popular with families. She was awarded the blue flag in 2018.
Plus : Many free parking
Depending on the beaches you can indulge in sports activities such as: sand yachting, kite-surfing, surfing, sea kayaking or windsurfing, long coast (link on new window http://www.polenautique.org/ activities / along-side /) ….
You will find near the campsite several forests where you walk while oxygenating yourself.
- Very close to the campsite Les Charmes, less than 10 minutes by car, the parc des “Engoulevant” (one of the public parks, arranged for family outings) located on the edge of the forest of Aizenay, will delight young and old. You will find games for children, animals such as fallow deer, dwarf goats, peacocks, donkeys, llamas … ..
- Many pedestrian paths to stroll in the shade of the trees of the forest or in the clearing of activity.
- All along the Vendée coast, you can walk or picnic in the pine forests. Very many picnic tables are arranged everywhere along the paths.
The closest to the campsite being the forests :
- Departmental Rives of Jaunay, of the Havre de la Gachère to Brétignolles sur Mer
- Domaniale of the island of Olonne,
- Domaniale of the countries of Monts