Campsite with heated indoor pool and children’s paddling pool
From mid-April 2023, the pool will be open from 10am to 8pm every day.
At this campsite with swimming pool in the Vendée, the swimming area is safe and accessible to all, subject to certain rules.
Children have access under the responsibility of their parents or guardians.
This means that the security door must remain closed for the safety of young children.
- 28° minimum water temperature between late April and late September.
- Pool size with gentle slope from 80cm to 160cm: 6m x 13m
- The 40cm paddling pool
- 240 m² of coverage, including 110 m² of UV-protected beaches. No need for protective cream in the water.
- Nearly 180 m² of outdoor solarium area.
- Plenty of comfortable sunbeds.
- Pedal bath, shower and changing room under cover.
- In the shade or in the sun, there’s something for everyone.
For your own hygiene and that of other bathers:
* shorts swimming shorts are not permitted in the pools. Boxer shorts are allowed.
*Each time you enter the water, you’ll need to shower with soapy water.
For this purpose, we provide a soap dispenser at each hand-washing station near the toilets.